Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm reading this book now. As soon as I'm finished I will add my review.

Talk of the Town. By Lisa Wingate.

Synopsis

In this compelling tale by Lisa Wingate-award winning author of the national best-seller Lone Star Café-the associate producer of TV's hottest show fears Amber Amberson's tiny Texas hometown already knows its Amber is an American Megastar finalist. But after several hilarious culture clashes, the Hollywood pro enlists the help of the quirky townsfolk when the sweet and naïve Amber goes missing. "… entertaining story of life in a small town with Texas-sized charm."-Publishers Weekly

I got this book from Barnes and Noble.  It was one of the Free Friday nook books.  So far it is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...