Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by The Story Siren. 
On Sundays, post about what books you have acquired through out the week.
Whether it be books you've purchased, books for review, from the library or other book-related stuff!
Click HERE to learn more.

This is what I bought this week.


Cryer's Cross - Lisa McMann

Evermore- Alyson Noel
(Immortals Series #1)

Death Rhythm - Joel Arnold












I got this one for review.



Northwoods Deep - Joel Arnold












What did you get?

Just Nook It!  Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Cryer's Cross is really good, but I was terrified. Do not finish it right before you are going to bed!

    New follower!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cryer's Cross seems a popular one at the moment. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evermore is a great series. I look forward to hearing what you think about it! Here's what I got this week:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-march-13.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Cryer's Cross and Evermore, loved CC and enjoyed Evermore. ^^
    The other two look bizarre but certainly interesting!

    You can find mine on my blog, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Cryer's Cross but none of the others. I hope you like it. Haven't heard of the last two. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that Cryer's Cross was really good but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Let me know what you think of Evermore after you read it, I've read it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...