Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers! 


Pale, shining hands reached out for me.  Mouth opened like they would speak, and all of those faces looked as though they wanted something from me.  pg.-255 Shadow Kiss Vampire Academy 3 by Richelle Mead








Just Nook It!  Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Yikes! Great teaser! I've never read a vampire book. Kinda sad. :)

    Here is mine:
    http://emmagayle.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-teaser-teaser-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love this series! My teaser is up at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser!
    Here's mine: http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser. I may have to check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good teaser. I will check it out. Looking at all those teassers only makes my tbr pile longer! So many books, so less time to read, so less space to keep!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Out At Night by Susan Arnout Smith post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first book in this series. I liked it, but had waaay too many books in my TBR, so it got put on the back burner. I better get movin' on it!

    Here's my teaser!
    http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    Have a great week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome teaser! Love the series, I want to reread it again now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I've only read the first two in this series - hopefully going to read the others soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one! I so loved that series!

    Here's my teaser

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...