Friday, May 13, 2011

My Review: The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)The Forest of Hands and Teeth
by Carrie Ryan

From Goodreads

In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death?

My rating:
starstarstarstarstar

This was my time reading a book about Zombies and I enjoyed it very much. What a great change from vampires and werewolves. Heart wrenching and edge of seat story, kept me turning the pages to see what happens next. The book was thrilling and sad,it has forbidden love, and suspense.

Just Nook It!  Theresa

3 comments:

  1. This has been on my TBR list for quite awhile now. I need to get around to finally reading it!

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book sitting on my book shelf and haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will definitely have to check it out soon. I'm such a sucker for Forbidden love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was definitely good. Awesome review of a highly entertaining novel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...