Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Review: Clarity

ClarityClarity by Kim Harrington


From Goodreads

When you can see things others can't, where do you look for the truth?
This paranormal murder mystery will have teens reading on the edge of their seats.
Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It's a gift.
And a curse.
When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case--but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare's brother--who has supernatural gifts of his own--becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?

My rating:  5 stars


I just finished the book in 5 hrs and I loved it!!!!!!!! Kim Harrington spun a great story with a murder/mystery twist. Just as I thought I had it figured out another twist would get thrown into the mix. I really hope there is going to be a 2nd book. I would like to read more on Clare and her family.

Just Nook It!  Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds awesome. I'm def going to read this one :-)

    Take care,
    Evie@Paromantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa! I'm visiting from goodreads. I love the blog :) *new follower*

    Keep up the awesome work.

    -Sarah@Inklings Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one definitely reminds me of The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting and I certainly loved the first one of those, so I am going to look into getting this one sometime soon hopefully! It's been on my wishlist for awhile now with over 100 other books though lol, so we'll see when I actually get it! Anyway, great review and I'll ttyl! :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to get this book, but then decided not too.
    Your review has made me REALLY want to read it now!
    Great review, glad you loved it.
    Perhaps if you have time, would you mind stopping by my blog?
    Thanks!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...