Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

BloodLines - By Richelle Mead
Expected publication: August 23rd 2011
 
 The first book in Richelle Mead’s brand-new teen fiction series—set in the same world as Vampire Academy.

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.
Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.
 
 
Just Nook It!  Theresa

14 comments:

  1. I've never read any of the Vampire Academy books, but I've always had an interest in them. This one, too, sounds like it would be fun to read.

    Check out my WoW too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I loved VA and I'm excited for this. I loved Adrian and wanted more of him! My WoW is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books, but a lot of people love them and are waiting anxiously for this one. I hope you enjoy it!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one! Great pick! New follower. =]

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this book either. I like Jill and Sydney with her sarcastic comments. Great choice!

    My WOW:
    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear I've been pining after this one FOREVER! Can't wait! =)



    Here's my WoW post:
    http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Bloodlines! I was so sad when I finished the VA series. I didn't want it to be over! Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got to finish the VA series before this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this book so bad! I loved the Vampire Academy series and if this is half as good as the series, it is gonna be awesome!! Excellent pick:)

    Here is my WOW

    http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo can't wait for this one either!!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I can't wait for this one! I hope it's just as awesome as the vampire academy series. Great choice!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't had the chance to read the Vampire Academy books yet, though I really want to read them. This books sounds great too. Shari over at Myneuroticbookaffair.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is the FIRST book I am EVER interested in pre-ordering so I can get it on the day it comes out - like at midnight on my nook. I will set down WHATEVER I'm reading and pick this up LOL I can't WAIT!! I'm as excited for this book as I was for the next Harry Potter book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping By to see what is your WoW pick :) I just seen this one the other day. It does look intriguing. I wonder... hmm...

    Please Stop by, I'm starting a new with a fresh look.  Let me know what you think

    Black Disaster Fairy
    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...